Yeah at least one of my burdens is gone. But there is one more left. I cannot forget love easily. It makes me wanna cry, die, slamming my head to the wall and it felt like you wanna punch someone at the face. huhuhu. I miss my dear so much. Cannot you understand what I feels dear? I wish you could feel what I felt. Anyway, what ever it is...I am gonna put you first all the time. This is my promised. LOVE YOU..
Wednesday, 7 November 2012
No more Exam..
Are you sure? Yeah I am sure but at least for this semester. Hahahah. I am so relief that the exam was ended. Thanks to God for guided me to answered the questions. It was so easy and sometimes the questions got so tricky. Who cares when it is already answered confidently. hahaha.
Yeah at least one of my burdens is gone. But there is one more left. I cannot forget love easily. It makes me wanna cry, die, slamming my head to the wall and it felt like you wanna punch someone at the face. huhuhu. I miss my dear so much. Cannot you understand what I feels dear? I wish you could feel what I felt. Anyway, what ever it is...I am gonna put you first all the time. This is my promised. LOVE YOU..
Yeah at least one of my burdens is gone. But there is one more left. I cannot forget love easily. It makes me wanna cry, die, slamming my head to the wall and it felt like you wanna punch someone at the face. huhuhu. I miss my dear so much. Cannot you understand what I feels dear? I wish you could feel what I felt. Anyway, what ever it is...I am gonna put you first all the time. This is my promised. LOVE YOU..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment